Wednesday, January 18, 2012

If you read this, you will know who you are

I just wanted to say;
Thank you for using your sister and I.
Thank you for letting us pay for your rent, cellphone, internet, food, gas & electric, etc.
Thank you for taking advantage of our kindness.
Thank you for not thanking us for what we've done for you.
Thank you for NOT GIVING A SINGLE FUCK about how all this has affected us and those closest to us.
Thank you for starting petty arguments over absolutely nothing.
Thank you for calling us petty, childish, and accusing us of using our friends.
but most of all...
THANK YOU FOR THE WORST FIVE MONTHS OF MY LIFE.


Now that that's out of the way, there are just a few more things I have to say to you...

"I'd drive nails into my ears to get your voice out of my head
And I would rather die or staple gun my eyes
Than have to see your face again
You're wasting all my time"

"You get down on your knees for the first boy you see"

And last but not least...

"DO THE WORLD A FAVOR
STOP CUTTING YOUR ARMS
AND SLIT YOUR THROAT"



Have a wonderful life
Fuck off and die.

No comments:

Post a Comment